Sunday 4 May 2014

COC -Last Runway Challenge- 50s Beach Chic Flora

 I was inspired by the bright colors and the glam of the 50s and the relaxing day at the beach turned fabulously into a fashion show inspired by this amazing combinations of colors and accessory i was able to create this styling.The bright colors and the flowers represent spring in a 50s trendy way.

Style Card-

Mesh Bodysuit- Topazia Naomie
Flowers-Topazia Cassandre
Slink Heels by Belgravia
Sunglass by THOR
Earrings by Paper Couture
Bracelet by BRY
Hair by Lelutka Pocahontas
Lipstick by [Mock]
Slink Hand and Feet


“When my toes are sunk into warm sand and the ocean is lapping my feet, when I breathe in the scent of salt and hear the cry of a seagull, I know that I am returned to a place of restoration. I am home.I can heal here.”

No comments:

Post a Comment